[xmonad] Issue 434 in xmonad: Added a sticky list to rename and a callback if a workspace was removed

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Feb 11 09:36:38 CET 2011

Owner: ----

New issue 434 by que... at gmail.com: Added a sticky list to rename and a
callback if a workspace was removed

Hi,

As I want to preserve a list of sticky workspaces (for use with
topicspaces) I
dont want them to be removed by renaming. Therefore I added a method that
can
be used to recreated missing workspaces if they are in a list of sticky
ones.

Additionally a method the removeEmptyWorkspaceAfterExcept has been extended
by
removeEmptyWorkspaceAfterExceptExecuteAfterChange such that a given
function is
called if a workspace was removed. This is useful if there is some
information attached to the WorkspaceId that should be removed together
with the workspace.

Best regards,
Jan

Attachments: