[xmonad] Cleaning up maintainer fields (contrib)

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 23:45:42 CET 2011

I've started cleaning up the xmonad-contrib maintainer fields to orphan
modules that are marked as maintained by people who have long since
moved on.

Some are obvious, like Andrea's, but for the others two weeks ago I sent
out a "phone home" email to the people who've not been around since
sending a patch years ago. Most of them have current emails, so after 9
Jan if I've not heard back from them I'm planning to mark their modules
orphaned.

Two people no longer have working emails. Please if any one knows how to
contact Miikka Koskinen or James Webb, forward their contact info to me
off list, or simply ask them if they want to keep maintainership and if
so, to provide a current maintainer email address.

Aftwerward I'm planning to start an adopt an orphan drive for modules
that still see a lot of use and potential development, and to mark
stable the ones that haven't changed in years.

The ones I have on my "to orphan" list so far are Spencer's, Dons',
Andrea's, Roundy's, and Roman C's (he told me he's moved on.)

Thoughts, comments?

-- wmw