[xmonad] never show infobars on certain workspace

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Dec 16 01:20:58 CET 2011

Quoting nxt7 <k7e5te3r at gmail.com>:

> Yes, I want infobars never to be shown on a particular workspace or to be
> in hidden state, but not simply being overlapped by client's windows.
>
> The hint with layoutHook provided in the previous post does not work for me.

Perhaps you could cobble something together by *not* ignoring the
docks (e.g. not using manageDocks), using the IM layout, and copying
the docks to all the workspaces that you want them to appear on.

http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/xmonad-contrib/XMonad-Layout-IM.html
http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/xmonad-contrib/XMonad-Actions-CopyWindow.html

~d