[xmonad] darcs patch: X.A.Navigation2D

Norbert Zeh nzeh at cs.dal.ca
Sat Dec 10 05:24:44 CET 2011

Finally, Wirt and I think this is ready to be shared with the broader xmonad
community.  Wirt certainly deserves credit for lots of useful feedback and lots
of thorough testing I wouldn't have had the patience to do.

1 patch for repository http://code.haskell.org/XMonadContrib:

Thu Dec  8 16:58:42 AST 2011  Norbert Zeh <nzeh at cs.dal.ca>
  * X.A.Navigation2D

  This is a new module to support directional navigation across multiple screens.
  As such it is related to X.A.WindowNavigation and X.L.WindowNavigation, but it
  is more general.  For a detailed discussion of the differences, see
  http://www.cs.dal.ca/~nzeh/xmonad/Navigation2D.pdf.