[xmonad] Problem with maximize on a 3 display setup

Robert Schultz robert at cosmicrealms.com
Sun Dec 4 18:44:53 CET 2011

Hello Felix

I only start xmonad.

In my xmonad.hs I start each xmobar using 'xmobar' which is defined near
the bottom of the file as:
xmobar screen file = spawnPipe . unwords $ options
    where options = [ "xmobar"
                    , "-x"
                    , show screen
                    , wrap "'" "'" file
                    ]

Note that the xmobar appears correctly on each screen at the bottom of each
display and spanning the entire width of each display.

If I do a 'ps' I see:
xmobar -x 0 /home/sembiance/.xmobarrc-center
xmobar -x 1 /home/sembiance/.xmobarrc-left
xmobar -x 2 /home/sembiance/.xmobarrc-right