[xmonad] Two dashes freeze shellPrompt

Norbert Zeh nzeh at cs.dal.ca
Tue Aug 16 03:18:04 CEST 2011

I'm running the darcs version and can't reproduce this.  Entering any number of
dashes doesn't seem to do anything on my machine.  From that I would suspect
that some post-0.9.2 patch must have fixed the issue.  So in my opinion the
right course of action would be to upgrade to a later xmonad version, not to
file a bug report.

Cheers,
Norbert

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic [2011.08.16 0838 +1000]: