[xmonad] Full example of IndependentScreens

Ola Karlsson skalle.karlsson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 02:17:07 CEST 2011

Hi Xmonad list..

Am a new user of Xmonad coming from awesome due to having to use Gnome at
work and Xmonads Gnome integration is real nice..

Have one problem though , Multiple Screens , can't wrap my head around how
xmonad handles that default and want to go for the way I'm used to have it
work with separate workspaces for each screen..
Found the IndependentScreens thing in the documentation but can't figure out
how to get it in the configuration so needs some help..

Could someone give me a working example of a Gnome enables xmonad config
that uses IndependentScreens?

Regards
/Ola Karlsson