[xmonad] normal (rather than greedy) view: disable screen-focus switching?

Lara Michaels laramichaels1978 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 11:25:23 EDT 2010

Hello! Thank you for all your help! I tried that but now I get the following errors instead:

Error detected while loading xmonad configuration file: /home/l/.xmonad/xmonad.hs

xmonad.hs:51:31: Not in scope: `tag'

xmonad.hs:51:37: Not in scope: `workspace'

xmonad.hs:51:49: Not in scope: `visible'

xmonad.hs:52:48: Not in scope: `view'

Please check the file for errors.

Lines 51 and 52 are the ones I just added.

Many thanks if you can tell me how to fix this! : )
~l