[xmonad] Announcement: xmonad-extras 0.9.1 released

Florian Lengyel florian.lengyel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 17:17:54 EDT 2010

There is still an error after running
cabal update
cabal install cabal-install
cabal  install xmonad-extras

I was expecting to have to issue a
grovelling apology for not having
run the update first.

However the attempt to install fails again
wilth

cabal install xmonad-extras
Resolving dependencies...
Configuring xmonad-extras-0.9...
Preprocessing library xmonad-extras-0.9...
Building xmonad-extras-0.9...
[1 of 4] Compiling XMonad.Prompt.MPD ( XMonad/Prompt/MPD.hs,
dist/build/XMonad/Prompt/MPD.o )

XMonad/Prompt/MPD.hs:76:41: Not in scope: `findArtist'

XMonad/Prompt/MPD.hs:76:56: Not in scope: `listArtists'

XMonad/Prompt/MPD.hs:82:25:
    Not in scope: type constructor or class `PLIndex'

XMonad/Prompt/MPD.hs:85:23: Not in scope: data constructor `Pos'

XMonad/Prompt/MPD.hs:86:15: Not in scope: data constructor `ID'

XMonad/Prompt/MPD.hs:89:60:
    Not in scope: type constructor or class `PLIndex'
xmonad-extras-0.9 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1
flengyel at netbook:~$

This is on a debian system