[xmonad] Re: Issue 414 in xmonad: Wrong floating window sizes on multimon setup

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 18 17:15:30 EDT 2010

Comment #3 on issue 414 by einars: Wrong floating window sizes on multimon
setup

It happens with gcolor2 (gtk), and the same thing happens with the windows
created by OCaml graphics library (it creates windows by calling X
directly, without toolkits), but I haven't seen the issues with KDE
applications, though I don't know any similar adequate applications.
The afterwards-created floating dialog windows (various preference windows,
help-abouts etc I just tried looking at) seem to be correct both in KDE and
GTK applications.