[xmonad] ppVisible with 3 screens

Felix Blanke felixblanke at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 04:46:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

are you sure that it doesn't work with only one screen?

Even with only one screen "getSortByXineramaRule" returns a list with 9 workspaces
(I'm using 9 workspaces) in it, right? Logicaly the sorting after the let is wrong
then, but there should be no error.

But like I said: I'm a haskell noob, maybe I'm totaly wrong :)

How would I add that fallback? You wrote some ], but I'm not sure how such a fallback
looks @haskell

myXineramaSorter = do
    srt <- getSortByXineramaRule
    let prm (one:two:rest) = two:one:rest