[xmonad] Applied: Patch bundle

darcswatch at nomeata.de darcswatch at nomeata.de
Sun Nov 7 12:29:02 EST 2010

This 8-patches bundle was just applied to http://code.haskell.org/XMonadContrib:

20080422045248  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
 * WindowNavigation: extract navigable function

20080504050022  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
 * add draft XMonad.Actions.WindowNavigation
 This is an experiment with replacing the WindowNavigation LayoutModifier with
 one that simply adds keybindings and stores state in an IORef. Credit to
 droundy for the original code -- hopefully I'm not butchering it. The end
 intent is to add Xinerama support, but it'll be a little while before I get
 there.

20080506074235  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
 * X.A.WindowNavigation: minor doco changes

20080511071656  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
 * X.A.WindowNavigation state is now workspace-specific
 racking up some code debt, here...

20080511211326  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
 * X.A.WindowNavigation: add TODOs

20080511212128  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
 * X.A.WindowNavigation: fix currentPosition
 Now properly deals with an unitialized state (e.g. from a restart) or an
 inconsistent state (e.g. from using mod-j/k). Deserves cleanup.

20080511220458  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
 * X.A.WindowNavigation: add withWindowNavigation, for easy setup
 This should be more flexible than it is -- I've got an idea, but am interested to hear others.

20080511222116  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
 * X.A.WindowNavigation: TODO

--
This message was brought to you by DarcsWatch
http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/repo_http:__code.haskell.org_XMonadContrib.html#bundle-435d1b815d04fa5fb64dd87a0d439dbee4a7c03f