[xmonad] Applied: Patch bundle

darcswatch at nomeata.de darcswatch at nomeata.de
Fri Nov 5 20:22:57 EDT 2010

This 8-patches bundle was just applied to http://code.haskell.org/xmonad:

20090901040046  Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com>
 * Describe modular configuration in the manual page

20081013214509  Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com>
 * select base < 4 for building on ghc 6.10

20090110221852  Daniel Schoepe <asgaroth_ at gmx.de>
 * More flexible userCode function

20090208165518  Don Stewart <dons at galois.com>
 * Use standard -fforce-recomp instead of undocumented -no-recomp

20090901040217  Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com>
 * Manual page spelling: maximise -> maximize, utilising -> utilizing

20090901040538  Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com>
 * Note in manpage that 'exec xmonad' should be used

20081209233700  Spencer Janssen <spencerjanssen at gmail.com>
 * Call logHook as the very last action in windows

20090116204742  Spencer Janssen <spencerjanssen at gmail.com>
 * Remove doubleFork, handle SIGCHLD
 This is a rather big change.  Rather than make spawned processes become
 children of init, we handle them in xmonad.  As a side effect of this change,
 we never need to use waitForProcess in any contrib module -- in fact, doing so
 will raise an exception.  The main benefit to handling SIGCHLD is that xmonad
 can now be started with 'exec', and will correctly clean up after inherited
 child processes.

This message was brought to you by DarcsWatch