[xmonad] Re: Issue 418 in xmonad: Lots of different xmessage invocations

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Nov 3 19:49:40 EDT 2010

Comment #2 on issue 418 by nwfilardo: Lots of different xmessage invocations

A good point.  In fact, the Maybe wrapper can be dropped by using a default
ala the other configuration options.

I've got a patch in my tree but sadly it's nonorthogonal to the others
(darcs' context sensitivity occasionally proves to be just as bad as the
MM&G family of DVCSes, sigh).  What's the protocol for such things?
(Should I attach the patch bundle anyway?)