[xmonad] Give floating windows a decoration atomaticly

Henrique G. Abreu hgabreu at gmail.com
Sat May 29 08:22:22 EDT 2010

I don't think it's possible since floating windows are not in a layout,
but if you ever achieve it please let me know. What I do is:

Since I don't use borders because I keep track of the focus using
FadeInactive
I actually set the border width and customize the colors so my floating
windows get distinguishable borders.
Then I use noBorders layout modifier to get rid of it on tiled windows.

Regards,
Henrique G. Abreu