[xmonad] Re: Issue 376 in xmonad: TwinView issues

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue May 11 16:51:23 EDT 2010

Comment #12 on issue 376 by daniel.wagner: TwinView issues

evvsoft: I can't reproduce your description, "xmonad show very long error".
The
config you pasted seems to compile and execute to me.

As for your keybindings, I suggest you take a look at the "Usage" section
of the
IndependentScreens documentation; in particular, it has some code that you
should use
to override the default keybindings for mod+1-9, and that you can mimic for
any other
workspace-changing keybindings you may have. You may also like to use the
"unmarshall" function (or "unmarshallW" if you are using darcs) to
pretty-print the
workspace name in your layoutHook. (I believe there is a description of how
to do
this in the docs if you build them from the darcs version.)

Let me know if you have any more questions or annoyances.