[xmonad] Smarter multi-screen layouts (ab)using XRandR

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu May 6 13:16:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 06.05.2010, 23:57 +1000 schrieb Ivan Lazar
Miljenovic:
> > And it is not only about intuitiveness, but also very useful. When
> > holding presentations, I tend to use a tool like pdf_presenter_console
> > and therefore, my laptop screen (A) and the projector screen (B) display
> > different workspaces. But when I then want to demonstrate something
> > live, I’d like to have the same workspace on both.
>
> I have never heard of pdf_presenter_console before; I take it this is
> it? http://westhoffswelt.de/projects/pdf_presenter_console.html ?

Yes, that one. The feature is also provided by openoffice, in form of
the Sun Presenter Console, but only for Impress presentations. Florian
Westhoff reimplemented it for PDF presentations.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner