[xmonad] [jv@informatik.uni-bonn.de: xmonad entry for HCAR November 2009]

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 16:33:36 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> - xmonad-core: --replace flag
> - extensible state infrastructure in XMC
> - Markdown manpages and not man/troff
> -  XMonad.Layout.ImageButtonDecoration & XMonad.Util.Image
> - UrgencyHook performance fix
> - XMonad.Layout.Groups
> - *.ZoomRow
> - *.Renamed
> - *.Drawer
> - XMonad.Hooks.ScreenCorners
> - XMonad.Actions.DynamicWorkspaceOrder
> - *.WorkspaceNames
> - *.DynamicWorkspaceGroups
> - XMonad.Prompt.Ssh provides completions from ~/.ssh/config

Alright, I've taken the old one, committed it in man/ (since that
seems like the logical place for it), and tried to update it per my
previous emails.

I'm sure that I've missed some important things - it's been a long
time since 0.7 after all - and focused on things I shouldn't've. But
hopefully other people can pull the beam out of my eye.

(On a sidenote, I think our HCAR entry should be in the repo because
it's easier to work and collaborate on there, and we can't so easily
forget it. It seems to work well for Yi.)

--
gwern