[xmonad] Re: Issue 382 in xmonad: fontforge should by default open stacked

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 03:33:49 EDT 2010

rupa <rupa at lrrr.us> writes:
> If there's other programs that obviously should be treated some way - like
> gimp and mplayer, should they (easily) get added to the special cases?

There are _heaps_ of applications that work better floated than tiled.
My point was that why should we put every single one of them into the
defaults, especially if it isn't a popular program?  It's easy enough to
add them to your own config that I fail to see the need (arguably we
don't even need the GIMP and MPlayer in there).

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com