[xmonad] Re: Issue 378 in xmonad: Clean up WindowBringer interface

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Mar 9 21:28:41 EST 2010

Comment #2 on issue 378 by MathStuf: Clean up WindowBringer interface

The only packages I have in cabal is HInotify and xmobar. The rest are
straight distribution packages
(Fedora 12). Unfortunately, this is not much of a build box so building
packages from the ground up is a
little painful. When I get back from spring break, I'll run it on a more
powerful machine.

As for the dependency issues, it seems that an older version of the HTTP
library had been removed, but
not from the packages list. This in turn made the build system thing
headers were missing and things went
downhill from there. Rather than fiddling with the packages file and making
things worse, i just reinstalled