[xmonad] Issue 378 in xmonad: Clean up WindowBringer interface

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Mar 7 17:02:12 EST 2010

Owner: ----

New issue 378 by MathStuf: Clean up WindowBringer interface

The attached patch adds a bringMenu' function so that the user may specify
a command for
it as well. In addition, the other functions are cleaned up to use cascade
with the default
"dmenu" command.

I tried doing "darcs record", but I do not have packages that satisfy the
testing version
dependencies and the xmonad update from cabal has dependency solving issues
with the
system version.

Attachments:
	xmonad-contrib-windowbringer-cleanup.patch  2.2 KB