[xmonad] Re: Issue 400 in xmonad: LayoutHints don't respect windows' hint changes without changing the workspace state

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Jul 5 07:07:20 EDT 2010

Comment #2 on issue 400 by aleks.dimitrov: LayoutHints don't respect
windows' hint changes without changing the workspace state

That looks awesome. I'm at work & can't try out if it solves my issue right
now, but just from looking at your code, it certainly should.

If you could work this into a patch that would be nice. I won't be able to
look at some code until the end of this week :-|