[xmonad] mouse buttons "button8" and "button9" don't wok

Stefan Gojan vollekannehoschi at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 2 05:36:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm using mouse bindings and want to add my "forward" and "back"
buttons, but get an "not in scope" error when I do so. Here is my
config peace:

myMouseBindings (XConfig {XMonad.modMask = modMask}) = M.fromList $
        [ ((modMask, button1), (\w -> focus w >> mouseMoveWindow w >>
windows W.shiftMaster)) -- set the window to floating mode and move by
dragging
        , ((modMask, button2), (\w -> focus w >> windows
W.shiftMaster)) -- raise the window to the top of the stack
        -- , ((modMask, button9), (toggleWS)) -- switch to next workspace
        ]

kind regards,
Stefan