[xmonad] Re: Issue 366 in xmonad: XMonad.Layout.NoFrillsDecoration depends on SimpleDecoration

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 28 10:24:59 EST 2010

Comment #2 on issue 366 by vogt.adam: XMonad.Layout.NoFrillsDecoration
depends on SimpleDecoration

Probably the easiest way is to re-export the whole SimpleDecoration module,
as
in:

> module XMonad.Layout.NoFrillsDecoration (
>    module XMonad.Layout.SimpleDecoration
>    )

> import XMonad.Layout.SimpleDecoration (thing1,thing2)

But the required imports from SimpleDecoration could also be explicitly
listed,
though I don't think it matters so much here.