[xmonad] xmonad on gnome: permanently busy cursor?

Lara Michaels laramichaels1978 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 03:05:35 EST 2010

Hi Wirt,

Many thanks for your reply. I am glad you decided to give the applet a try, at least for me it provides precious "orientation" : ) when it comes to mapping workspaces to (physical) screens.

After reading your email I noticed that I was running xmonad 0.8 (the version that is currently in the Ubuntu 9.10 repositories); I just upgraded to 0.9.1 and the busy cursor is gone. : )

Now off to try out the cycleNonEmptyWS code you sent to the list -- sounds just like my kind of thing. : )

cheers

~l