[xmonad] Call for xmonad.hs

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:30:16 EST 2010

 xmonad 0.9.1 was released last year, as was 6.12. Presumably many
people will be upgrading installations in the months to come, and
hopefully we will garner ever more users.

And new users and upgraders love their example xmonad.hs files!

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Xmonad/Config_archive is a great
resource for them, but great resources sometimes need some

So, it would be great if everyone with existing config files could
update theirs, or if they haven't changed them, mark them with the
highest version they work with (eg., '0.8.1', '0.9', 'darcs').

To set a good example, I just updated mine. If anyone wants a wiki
account, I'd be happy to give them one.