[xmonad] Splitting into xmonad-core/xmonad/xmonad-contrib; WAS Small announce about the completion of the bluetile merge

Chris Jones cjns1989 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 12:11:44 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 04:54:56AM EST, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic wrote:
> Spencer Janssen <spencerjanssen at gmail.com> writes:

[..]

> (seeing how many new users don't realise that xmonad by itself is
> rather boring).

.. which for a _user_ is exactly what a good window manager should be: I
don't it to be 'interesting' like compiz and such.. so I'm not
distracted and can focus on whatever I have to do.

Obviously not for me to have a say in this, but I'd much prefer folks
who have mastered this stuff wrote a detailed manual on xmonad
configuration.

CJ