[xmonad] Re: Issue 135 in xmonad: toggleBorders (XMonad.Action.NoBorders) Causes floating windows to grow in size

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Feb 12 15:01:26 EST 2010

Comment #2 on issue 135 by neoraider: toggleBorders
(XMonad.Action.NoBorders) Causes floating windows to grow in size

This bug occurred when I tried to disable the border of a Gnome-Do window
automatically (it doesn't look nice with one), causing the Gnome-Do window
to grow
indefinitely, filling the whole screen after a few seconds.

The attached patch solves the problem for me, making
use the actual window border width instead of the globally configured one.

	xmonad.patch  588 bytes