[xmonad] XMC.Prompt: changing greenXPConfig to have no border

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:43:41 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 1:59 AM, Ivan Miljenovic
<ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 February 2010 08:51, Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> As far as the config archive knows, the only 2 users of greenXPConfig
>> are myself and Adam Vogt:
>
> Yes, but there is quite likely to be many other people that don't have
> configs submitted to the archive that use this config (I don't, but
> there might be some that do).  As such, this is a change that they
> won't be expecting, etcetera, etcetera.

It removes, rather than adds, and so is that much less likely to bother anyone.

Also, if they really cared, they should've uploaded their config. We
can't let ourselves be held hostage by hypotheticals.

Since Adam has assented, I'm making the change now.

--
gwern