[xmonad] Re: Issue 343 in xmonad: XMonad.Prompt.RunOrRaise doesnt always detect an already running program

Justin Bogner mail at justinbogner.com
Thu Feb 11 01:52:59 EST 2010

[Note: I sent an incorrect patch earlier, but I think the mail bounced.
If you see another mail like this one, this is the correct one.]

Took me a while to get around to it, but this should fix issue
343. Spencer's idea of passing in the workarounds is more correct, but
given that the workarounds only seem to be necessary for pre-3.0 mozilla
apps, I don't think it's necessary (yet).