[xmonad] Re: Issue 325 in xmonad: Layout.Spacing breaks Layout.WindowNavigation

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Feb 8 06:56:44 EST 2010

Comment #7 on issue 325 by damian.only: Layout.Spacing breaks
Layout.WindowNavigation

For me it doesn't matter if spacing is applied after, the WindowNavigation
doesn't
behave properly.

For instance I have the following configuration:
   longMaster = windowNavigation (Tall 1 (3/100) (3/5))
   consoleLayout = spacing 10 longMaster ||| spacing 10 ( Mirror longMaster )

And the window navigation works fine for the first layout, but it fails in
the
mirrored mode.