[xmonad] Fwd: rxvt-unicode terrible slow on second and third screen

Ben Boeckel mathstuf at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 17:32:28 CET 2010

Felix Blanke <felixblanke at gmail.com> wrote:
> is nobody out there using xmonad with more then one screen and rxvt?
>
> If there are some ppl: Do you have that lag at the second/third screen?

I use it at work with two screens and the radeon driver on Linux (Fedora
14) with no noticable lag. If I leave xcompmgr running for days on end,
it seems to introduce a lag in everything, but a restart of xcompmgr
fixes that.

On my laptop at work however I do see noticable lag with only the one
screen (nouveau driver) on Fedora 14.

--Ben