[xmonad] Re: Issue 396 in xmonad: Qt (and KDE) don't display menu if not on first display

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Aug 8 18:53:55 EDT 2010

Comment #3 on issue 396 by flukshun: Qt (and KDE) don't display menu if not
on first display

i have this same issue. I do think it shows up somewhere, but it doesnt
appear to be visible on either monitor. If I disable a monitor however,
I'll that menu dialogues are showing up offset way to the right of where I
clicked. With VLC its even stranger...some menus will work problem, whereas
others will show up at the top of the current monitor with all the entries
layed out horizontally instead of vertical.

very strange behavior...

i have vlc set to float, and k3b is handled using the default xmonad
management settings. it may be a general qt issue + dual mon issue, but
cant really isolate any consistent behavior