[xmonad] darcs patch: Clean .hi and .o files when recompiling

Spencer Janssen spencerjanssen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 22:59:17 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 10:18:26AM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Speaking of "delta", are there any other non-integration patches that Debian
> > applies?
>
> The delta can be checked here:
> http://patch-tracker.debian.org/package/xmonad
>
> At the moment, it only contains the change of the default terminal from
> xterm to x-terminal-emulator, so nothing interesting for upstream.

I took a peek at this and noticed xmonad-session.desktop has the typo
"Leightweight".  By the way, perhaps we ought to get these .desktop files into
upstream?  We probably won't install them in the Cabal system, but it might be
handy for other distros, or for those users that want to manually cp that file
to /usr/.

Cheers,
Spencer Janssen