[xmonad] Announcement: Bluetile

Kyle Murphy orclev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 02:08:22 EDT 2009

If you don't think it's straying too far off topic, or too time consuming
would it be possible to get a brief summary of the kinds of changes you
needed to make to xmonad? I'm particularly intrigued by those title bars you
have on the windows as it would be nice to get something like that on
floating windows or in certain kinds of layouts with plain vanilla xmonad
(and yes, I'm aware of the tab bars).