[xmonad] Issue 200 in xmonad: xmonad spins in a tight loop changing focus back and forth

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 25 18:38:48 EDT 2009

Comment #7 on issue 200 by liskni.si: xmonad spins in a tight loop changing
focus back and forth

I'm experiencing exactly this issue with todays darcs checkout. As I use
X.A.UpdatePointer, I do have the opportunity to not move the mouse out of
the window,
however, I often forget about this (it's my first day of focusFollowsMouse)
and have
to kill ooffice from console.