[xmonad] [hcar@haskell.org: HCAR November 2009]

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Wed Oct 14 12:38:50 EDT 2009

Would someone like to write an update on xmonad for the HCAR?

----- Forwarded message from Janis Voigtlaender <hcar at haskell.org> -----

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:04:53 -0400
From: Janis Voigtlaender <hcar at haskell.org>
To: Don Stewart <dons at cse.unsw.edu.au>
Subject: HCAR November 2009

Dear Don,

I am currently planning the upcoming November 2009
edition of the Haskell Communities and Activities Report (HCAR).

For a previous edition of HCAR, you have kindly provided material
on the following topic:

   * xmonad

I would very much like to receive an update from you on this topic
for inclusion in the new edition. Your contribution is important
to keep the report interesting and up-to-date, which in turn
serves the entire Haskell community.

The article from the previous report is attached to this mail.
If you update it, please use the attachment as a basis.

Completely new entries/topics are also welcome!

Please note that images (in .jpg format) are a good opportunity to
pep entries up.

Please submit your entries before Sunday, 1 November 2009.

Thank you very much for your support. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Ciao,
  Janis

----- End forwarded message -----