[xmonad] Issue 317 in xmonad: XMonad.Prompt.Shell repeatable hang

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 5 12:53:36 EDT 2009

Comment #3 on issue 317 by gwern0: XMonad.Prompt.Shell repeatable hang

This seems to be a general Prompt problem; I opened up my wikipedia
prompt and hit *just* C-c, and the prompt froze (in the middle of all the
completions). trzkril reports the common factor is the copyString command,
'12:52:41 < dschoepe> when I evaluate io (putSelection "foo") xmonad also