[xmonad] Issue 317 in xmonad: XMonad.Prompt.Shell repeatable hang

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 5 10:59:31 EDT 2009

Updates:
	Owner: daniel.schoepe

Comment #1 on issue 317 by SpencerJanssen: XMonad.Prompt.Shell repeatable
hang

I can confirm this bug on darcs xmonad.  Are using xmonad from darcs, or a
released
version?

Important note for any testers: this will put xmonad in a hard lock (at
least as far
as I can tell), you'll have to kill xmonad or Xorg to get out of the lock.

Daniel: I'm assigning this bug to you because you've done some hacking on
prompt
recently.  If you'd rather not have it, feel free to assign it to me or no
owner.