[xmonad] Issue 309 in xmonad: xmonad fails with ghc 6.10.4

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 4 19:39:21 EDT 2009

Updates:

Comment #7 on issue 309 by dons00: xmonad fails with ghc 6.10.4

@kaspar

This is a distro issue. You've got some parts for xmonad built against a
different
version of GHC than 6.10.4. Please contact your distro maintainer.

I'm closing this as we can't fix the distro packaging (we're happy to help
your
distro maintainers support the right toolchain though)..