[xmonad] Re: Issue 347 in xmonad: Feature request: Adding new Topics as you go

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Nov 30 12:40:56 EST 2009

Updates:
	Labels: Type-Enhancement Component-Contrib

Comment #1 on issue 347 by byorgey: Feature request: Adding new Topics as
you go

Of course, it will not work to just type in any expression to be executed,
since
Haskell doesn't have an 'eval' function (for good reason), but we should be
able to
use the XMonad.Actions.Commands module somehow.

This is a feature I'd like as well, so I'll plan to implement it eventually
if no one
else does it first.