[xmonad] Re: Issue 260 in xmonad: Xmonad + Evince presentation mode fails to change pages correctly

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Nov 25 21:54:00 EST 2009

Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 260 by byorgey: Xmonad + Evince presentation mode fails
to change pages correctly

Do you still have this problem?  I can't reproduce this--I use evince all
the time in
presentation mode with no problems.  I kind of doubt this is an xmonad
problem, so
closing for now.  Feel free to reopen if it's still a problem; providing a
minimal
xmonad.hs which exhibits the problem, and the exact method you can use to
reproduce
the problem, would help to diagnose the issue.