[xmonad] Why cannot i receive any email from xmonad ?

Henrique G. Abreu hgabreu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:17:16 EST 2009

I don't know about your e-mail problem, but let's see your xmonad problem.
When you commented swapDown line, did you restarted xmonad? it's also good
to reset the layout "M-S-<Space>".
If you posted your full xmonad.hs it should work, I don't see another
problem.
Test if it happens with no ~/.xmonad/xmonad.hs (i.e. xmonad will run with
the default config).
Anyway, in order to use composeOne you must replace (-->) with (-?>) which
is also in ManageHelpers.

Good luck,
Henrique G. Abreu