[xmonad] Re: Issue 333 in xmonad: mplayer doesn't go fullscreen

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Nov 10 20:52:42 EST 2009

Comment #6 on issue 333 by jan.h.xie: mplayer doesn't go fullscreen

Hi I have the same problem. My mplayer works properly in other WM, and it
worked
properly in xmonad before.

The mplayer is floated but it doens't get corrent screen size (I have two
screens,
1960x1080 and 1280x800). Here's the xprop output:

09:45:~/.xmonad$ xprop
WM_STATE(WM_STATE):
		window state: Normal
		icon window: 0x0
WM_NORMAL_HINTS(WM_SIZE_HINTS):
		program specified location: 560, 240
		program specified size: 800 by 600
		program specified minimum size: 4 by 4
		program specified minimum aspect ratio: 800/600
		program specified maximum aspect ratio: 800/600
		program specified base size: 0 by 0
		window gravity: Static
WM_ICON_NAME(STRING) = "MPlayer"
WM_NAME(STRING) = "MPlayer"
_NET_WM_PID(CARDINAL) = 1835
WM_CLASS(STRING) = "xv", "MPlayer"
WM_PROTOCOLS(ATOM): protocols  WM_DELETE_WINDOW

Attached my xmonad.hs.

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  16.0 KB