[xmonad] Re: Issue 333 in xmonad: mplayer doesn't go fullscreen

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Nov 10 14:58:22 EST 2009

Comment #1 on issue 333 by daniel.wagner: mplayer doesn't go fullscreen

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this gets marked as a "won't fix".  The
fact that
xmonad ignores windows' size requests is one of the reasons I use it.

If you want mplayer to go fullscreen, use one of the many solutions
available in
xmonad-core and xmonad-contrib: the doFullFloat manage hook, the Full
layout, the
JumpToLayout extension, and so on.