[xmonad] darcs patch: X.L.Mosaic: prevent users from causing n... (and 2 more)

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:41:47 EDT 2009

* On Thursday, March 19 2009, Spencer Janssen wrote:

>Applied these two.  If I recall correctly TabbedModifier is still not
>quite
>ready to be applied?

That is correct: I think that a better solution involves explicitly running
a layout within the Rectangles set by another layout. I have this
implemented with SubLayouts.

Unfortunately, I get segfaults on restarting xmonad when I put simpleTabbed
or any other Decorated layout inside this `SubLayouts`

Repo http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~aavogt/XMonadContrib{,tar.bz2}
(because patch bundles get lost and confusing)

--
Adam