[xmonad] TabbedModifier Patch applied?

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 13:20:42 EDT 2009

I'm not aware of any bugs, but the patch to cause X.L.Decoration to redraw
more frequently isn't a very pretty one: other decorated layouts that
resize windows frequently will experience more flickering (though I suspect
that they would also suffer from the lack of window titles). Most other
decorated layouts seem to behave the same, though I think that the
redrawing is visible on slower machines.

There are a quite a few other pending patches, most of which are not as
controversial (or pessimistic?) as mine:
http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/repo_http:__code.haskell.org_XMonadContrib.html

--
Adam