[xmonad] Re: xmobar PipeReader doesn't work

Xie Hanjian jan.h.xie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:53:30 EDT 2009

Finally I got it works!

the cat > fifo problem fixed immediately after I upgrade to ghc 6.10.1
and recomplie xmobar.

but the PipeReader still stop working after read in the first line of data.
then I found this and patched the plugin:

	diff -rN old-xmobar/Plugins/PipeReader.hs new-xmobar/Plugins/PipeReader.hs
	<         h <- openFile p ReadMode
	>         h <- openFile p ReadWriteMode

it works perfect now.

Thanks for all :)