[xmonad] darcs patch: Provide means to find original window by... (and 1 more)

Dmitry Astapov dastapov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 15:58:57 EDT 2009

Sun Jun 21 22:46:52 EEST 2009  Dmitry Astapov <dastapov at gmail.com>
  * Provide means to find original window by its decoration.

  In order to enable user to write custom `decorationMouseFocusHook' and
  `decorationMouseDragHook' hooks we need to provide him with means to
  lookup original window by its decoration.

  Module Decoration has internal function `lookFor' for exactly the same
  purpose. I exported it under a slightly different name and without
  exposing internals of DecorationState.

Sun Jun 21 22:52:25 EEST 2009  Dmitry Astapov <dastapov at gmail.com>
  * Close tabs by middle click on tab decoration

  I'd better do it in xmonad.hs, but I can't decide what to expose from
  Tabbed.hs to make it happed. Suggestions on how to make mouse click
  handling hook a part of the Tabbed creation interface are very welcome
  - my attempts turned out to be ugly in extreme.