[xmonad] XMonad.Layout.WindowNavigation: configurableNavigation (navigateColor "#00aa00") $

David Chanters david.chanters at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:29:13 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm using:

... and have (from somewhere) the following:

       , layoutHook         = configurableNavigation (navigateColor "#00aa00") $
                                       TL.toggleLayouts (noBorders Full) $
                                       mkToggle (REFLECTX ?? EOT) $
                                       mkToggle (REFLECTY ?? EOT) $
                                       (smartBorders (Grid ||| tiled ||| Full))

When I focus different window, the window borders change color, but i
don't know *what* the different colors represent.  I tried reading:

but didn't find anything relevant.  Can someone else enlighten me?  :)